April 25, 2024, 08:36:12 PM

Author Topic: 19 September 1983  (Read 3676 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
19 September 1983
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:04:03 AM »
19 September 1983

Shri Babaji was addressing a group of twenty Westerners who had arrived the night before in a pouring rain.

"You have come here, making a supreme effort, crossing seas and mountains like Hanuman. The fact is, you made a total effort. Phuro! You have achieved a great task! Your devotion is very deep, there can be no doubt about it. Just as Hanuman showed his profound devotion to Lord Rama, so you, too, have proved your devotion to the Lord."

(Shastriji then said: Shri Babaji has just whispered a very beautiful Vedic mantra into my ears - "Aneka Janma Sansiddhaha, Tatoyanti Paramganim." "Only he who for many lifetimes practices severe sadhana can attain to the highest abode of God (i.e., liberation)." Shastriji said that Shri Babaji had given this mantra particularly to the newly arrived devotees.)

"Only he can come here in whose life a turning point has come, when the spiritual energy is rising. Only he can come here whose sins have been destroyed. Lord Rama says that only he can come here who has done great penance in his previous lives.

"Now there is great turmoil in the world. There is total insecurity with every step. To come here at such a time as this has great significance. Now at every moment man has to face death. No one knows what the next moment will bring. Every moment is full of uncertainty. This is the situation for everyone now. This is why I am telling you that you are all fortunate to be arriving here during times like this.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk