April 26, 2024, 03:42:47 AM

Author Topic: 29 October - The Governor's Response  (Read 3523 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
29 October - The Governor's Response
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »
29 October - The Governor's Response

If you so order, I will also speak a few words. Mahaprabhuji Hairakhan Bihari, my hundreds and hundreds of salutations and pranams to you.

Swayambhu Hairakhandi has explained an ideal. There is no doubt about His incarnation, which is most significantly for the purpose of entering into the deep consciousness of Man - to awaken man. This could not have been accomplished without this incarnation. This incarnation happens only when the people do not accomplish those righteous works which Absolute Truth requires of them. Thus it is clear, and you can understand Who He is, and why God has come, and what we have to do. In His teachings, His work and His daily routine of life, we can see that He not only gives us blessings but in His daily practical life He exemplifies what He says. There is no difference between His speech and His action.

An Urdu poem says that as long as there is a veil between you and Him, He is away from you; but as soon as you lift that veil (of ignorance) you see Him only - everywhere.

This saint is the Remover of the Veil. This One who is in human form is a tremendous Power. What is our responsibility? It is that we must obey His teachings which He gives us in very rousing words. We must always do our duties earnestly. How do we fulfill these duties? Only by firm determination. How do we cultivate this firm determination? By repeating daily, like a mantra, "I will control my desires and fulfill my duty." When this thought dominates your mind, then you are blessed by Him and His Shakti. Even those who have no physical contact with Him are graced by His blessings.

Universal peace will be established in the same way as the rays of the sun and the moon shine on all the world. Like that, the aura and the rays of Light which emanate from Shri Mahaprabhuji will reach everywhere and give Light to all. If you have any responsibility in the spreading of His Light, it is to work with faith. Everyone should share this Message with ten more people. If you are able to spread the Message and transform lives, then your life is lived at its best.

A few moments ago, when Baba was talking about humanity, a dog came in and wagged his tail as if to tell us "Don't look at my wagging tail - look into yourself!" Oh, people! We should not live like dogs - like animals. We must be human!

For this purpose only, He had to come - to manifest the Ideal. He has to take a human form to guide and show the Ideal, not by talking, but by living it. Here we see a wonderful thing which we do not see at any other place - there is no differentiation here of caste, creed, religion, rich or poor. All are treated equally here. And that is a great thing.

JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI! BHOLE BABA KI JAI!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk