April 26, 2024, 05:23:15 PM

Author Topic: 17 November 1983  (Read 4057 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
17 November 1983
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:20:17 AM »
17 November 1983

"The food which we eat must be clean and nutritious, like it was today. (There had been a fine birthday feast that noon.) We should pay special attention to everyone's health. Wherever there are centers, people should try to grow and cook good vegetables and make halvah and distribute them to others! Food should be nutritious so your strength for working will increase and your mind will be strong, too. It is necessary to keep the body in good health in order to do good Karma. If your body is not strong, how will you work? We should eat nutritious food so our bodies become energetic and our brains work better.

"I want a Creation of strong and healthy people - there is no place for weak people. I want people in this Creation to be as fast in their actions as the Wind. I want people who work with all their bodily energies. At this time, the world needs such brave, strong people. If you are weak, how will you work and how will you live? You must generate energy in order to exist. Everyone must always be working hard. You should never cultivate inaction here. There is no use to be a deadweight to the Earth. Whatever wars were fought during the past centuries were only to relieve the world of the dead weight of idleness. You must be hard workers.

"If you are engaged in doing good deeds and go on doing good acts, you will have good sleep, good appetite and bad thoughts will not cross your mind. Otherwise, you will always be criticizing others. In inaction, your minds will always be engaged in thinking critically of others. Karma - activity - is the only thing which can drive out all evils.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk