April 26, 2024, 06:01:31 PM

Author Topic: 17 December 1983 - Morning Darshan  (Read 4062 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
17 December 1983 - Morning Darshan
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:56:45 AM »
17 December 1983 - Morning Darshan

"The thing is, today, the 17th of December, the winter session begins and we are all together in Darbar (a Royal Court Session) and great kings and ministers are here. This meeting has a great significance because it is an international Darbar. Even Reagan has not such power as this, nor does Indira Gandhi have it, nor the Soviet premier, nor the Chinese premier. The power of those ministers is limited to their own countries - they all have shaped their own limitations. The kings and ministers who have assembled here, have unlimited power throughout the world.

"Shri Mahaprabhuji has the wish that we all must work for the welfare of the whole universe. Whatever we do, we will to do, must be based on the universal good. I tell you that you must all spend your time and energy working for the good of the entire universe. Only by doing this will you be benefitted.

"It is not necessary for all of you to come running here again and again. You must all be busy in doing your own work (duty) and by doing that you will be cooperating in the universal work. You must all be prepared to contribute to the universal good. Go and remain in your own place. I do not like people roaming about like dogs. If you go anywhere, go for some purpose. Use that time which you would waste in coming and going to and from here to do good to some human being - to any living being. Advance! and help others in making progress.

"Now a terrible time is coming. I have told you this previously. By this great Revolution even the geography of the world will change. I request that all of you work hard for the upliftment of humanity. Try to protect the rights of humanity. Step forward to protect humanity!

"At the present time, inhumanity has spread everywhere. We have to totally root out inhumanity and we have to establish humanity throughout the world. I told you previously that you may wonder what I will do and how I will manage it when only Amar Singh, with broken teeth, is with Me. What will the broken toothed Amar Singh do? He who only sits in the kitchen all day!

"LOOK! When the time of need arises, all the army, navy, and air power, all newly invented weapons of war - atomic and nuclear and hydrogen bombs - will be provided. Like armies of ants, these forces will be lined up here. That is why I say you should not wonder what I can do - I can do everything.

"For example, at the time of the great Mahabharata war, all the powers of the world came to help the Pandavas. (In the great struggle between the Pandavas and the Kauravas, the Kauravas were the established, universal power; the Pandavas returned from exile without money or army, but when the dispute rose to the level of battle many Kings put themselves and their armies under the command of the Pandavas.) He who has doubts is ruined.

"You must all step together and form a great international organization - bigger than anything organized in the history of the world. I do not want you all to be ruined or destroyed. A great Revolution is going to take place such as has never before occurred in the world. The hearts of the people who read or hear the history of this Revolution will melt. This is an era of great destruction - no other time can be compared to this. The Revolution will last not for minutes but only for some seconds. The countries which have invented these destructive weapons will themselves be destroyed. They should not think they are secure. Only he who has surrendered completely at the feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji (God) is secure.

"We must not stand still - we must advance for the sake of our countries, for the upliftment of the human race, for all humanity. We must establish Karma Yoga, we must eliminate idleness from the world. I have told you before, also, that I want active and hardworking people. I do not want to live in a world of inaction - that is why I want to make everyone energetic.

"Now Shri Mahaprabhuji requests you to step forth for the benefit of all humanity. Leaving behind dishonesty and craftiness, step forward to cultivate humanitarian qualities and protect humanism and humanity!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk