April 19, 2024, 10:11:41 AM

Author Topic: 24 December 1983 - Evening  (Read 3939 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
24 December 1983 - Evening
« on: April 24, 2015, 10:06:45 AM »
24 December 1983 - Evening

"The fact is, today is an auspicious and blissful day. Today you are all assembled in the foothills of the Himalayas and on the banks of the river Gautami Ganga. Today the air is cool, gentle and sweet-smelling. People from all countries throughout the world have come here. Those who have assembled in this holy place on this Day are enjoying the bliss of heaven.

"Let this Day be happy for all of us who have chosen the Path of Universal Unity.

"The fact is, I have told you before, many times, what I want to do in the world. I want a creation of brave, fearless and courageous people. I want people with a strong revolutionary spirit who are willing to fight for the Truth. I want to root out the present spirit of non-violence from the world; this emphasis on non-violence has brought an increase in atrocities and injustice in the world. I do not want a world in which the rights of human beings are crushed/trampled, as the world is today.

"This practice of non-violence has led people into ignorance instead of leading them to knowledge. Due to this kind of non-violence, Man has been deprived of his rights and he is afraid of his own shadow. I want a creation of powerful people throughout the world.

"You will all wonder what Shri Mahaprabhuji will do, how He will do it, what is going to happen, how He will face this calamity single-handed. Up to now, whatever one has achieved, he has achieved by self-effort. Yat atma dhrirh nisachyah. You must have perfect/full control over yourself and a firm determination. You must not be shaken from your determination, even at the time of total dissolution of the world. One who is firm in his determination can change the whole world.

"When Lord Ram was in exile, He had no army of millions of men but He did have a firm determination. When one has firm determination, all the powers of Nature assist him, come to help him. When the Pandavas returned from their years in exile, no army waited for them. As in those times, all the powers of Nature will come automatically to help us when the need arises.

"It is said, in Sanskrit verse, that if a King is brave and courageous, his subjects will help him with bravery and courage. If we have a firm determination, fire, water, storm ... nothing can stop us. It will not be necessary to call; when the time comes, all the powers will come to help, like clouds coming piling in.

"Today, in our society there is no lack of people who are trained in many arts and in the sciences. In the Samaj, there are people of such talents who come from all parts of the world. Here are many people with great knowledge of the arts and sciences. In this society, all are educated and each one who comes in more qualified than those before him.

"At the time of the Mahabharata, the great, great kings, leaving behind the fear of death and the hope of life, jumped into the battle. Like that, today people from many countries are ready to face whatever comes. He who has doubts will perish.

"You are all eyewitnesses. Did I go anywhere to broadcast My Message to any other country? The thing is - 'Awake! Arise! Go to the learned people and get knowledge from them.' Then you will get all kinds of powers and success in your life.

"Today I want to congratulate the people from all over the world. Those who are present and those who are not - all deserve congratulations on this Day.

"JAI MAHAMAYA KI JAI!

"Now there is only half an hour before twelve o'clock. Don't get up and disturb the rhythm/pattern of this holy time. There is a proverb in Hindi which has the hero of a drama telling the heroine 'Most of the play is over, little is left and this little is about to finish. Please do not disturb the harmony of the music for this short remaining time.'

"So please stay seated and go on singing kirtans and bhajans until twelve o'clock. Whatever kirtans, bhajans and prayers you offer today, Christ will hear. Sing kirtan; sing 'Alleluia.'"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk