March 29, 2024, 04:12:57 AM

Author Topic: Email Announcement Regarding Babaji's Communications  (Read 4814 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
Email Announcement Regarding Babaji's Communications
« on: April 25, 2015, 09:37:15 AM »
Excerpt from the Peacenews Newsletter, May 20, 2000

Dear Friends, Om Namah Shivaya

I just got permission TODAY to let people know that I have been receiving emails from "Herakhan Babaji." This began on December 9, 1998, and continues to this day. These emails are the source of inspiration for ALL aspects of the website, http://www.babaji.net, for the "International Peace & Healing Meditation" (even down to the specific time and instructions about the candle flame, etc.), and many of the messages I have been sharing in the Peacenews Newsletter.

I don't have time to "prove" anything to you or elaborate much in this email. I just want you to be aware of this and be ready for further explanation in the coming days. If you have specific questions about what I have just said, please just send them to me and I will incorporate the answers into "Peacenews." I am also putting the COMPLETE story into a book, which I believe will be self-published, so that all the gaps can be filled in. I share with you now the FIRST message I received:

December 9, 1998

"The Great Revolution is coming as I have predicted. Change is nothing new. It is a law of nature. What is born must die and what dies must be born. The human being is enslaved to his lower nature. I have come to lead human beings to a higher path. Attach yourself to God. Be brave and always walk on. Prepare to walk into the fire. There will be many mountains to cross, but do not stop until the goal is reached. Be strong. I am Here.

"Babaji"

… and the LAST one received today:

May 20, 2000

"Blessings:

"Tell them everything. Remind them of my message of TRUTH, SIMPLICITY, LOVE. Many hear it, many teach it, many read it, but few understand. I have taken this body to change that.

"Babaji"

So my task will be to "fill in the blanks" between then and now, so that Babaji's Message will be understood by more people, that we may Live on the Higher Path, KNOWING that HE is watching over us and available to assist at every step of the way!!! We can all be a great support team for each other on this path.

"Blessings:

"... I speak to many Hearts in many ways. You will learn of this. Many will say this and many will say that about Babaji. How can they know anything about no body? How can they know anything about no thing? If the mind tries to put Babaji in one place, in one body, in one culture, in one time, in one form... how can that mind understand how to use the Teachings for spiritual growth?

"Shall we live in the dead past or shall we move forward through the eternal now.

"Babaji"

BHOLE BABA KI JAI!

Om Namah Shivaya,
Love and Blessings,
Marge - coordinator of www.babaji.net
Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service and Living on the Higher Path

This material is owned by Margaret Meduna-DeVivo, on behalf of Universal Peace Center, a non-profit corporation. All rights belong to the owner. If you are going to share this information, please make clear where it is shared, provide a link back to www.Babaji.net and how to get in touch with the owner. email: babaji.net@gmail.com

Marge Meduna-DeVivo
PO Box 21994
Lincoln, NE 68542
Phone: 402-913-1458

Om Namah Shivaya

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk