April 18, 2024, 10:48:53 AM

Author Topic: May 27, 2000 from Anonymous  (Read 4613 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
May 27, 2000 from Anonymous
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:00:38 AM »
May 27, 2000 from Anonymous

Hello Dear Babaji,

I am so glad that I can email you. I love you so much and live for you...to be with you. I tried not to email you so as not to burden you, only ask you as a last resort; but, I think I should ask you the foremost.  I love you very much.

I have had a pain in my heart for the longest time. This pain kills me every time I think about it. It is my sister. My sister is really sick. She is very sick emotionally, physically, and psychologically. I am worried for her and have always been worried for her. Please cure her of her pains, her karmas, and help her in a path where she will be satisfied and happy. I am really worried about her. Babaji please help me meditate for her or anything that I am capable of doing successfully. Please help my sister.

With lots of love,
Om Namah Shivaya.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I understand and feel your pain. Even my heart aches. But your worry and pain will only lead to your own misery. Nor will it help your loved one.

"Know that you are a powerful person, a Beacon of Light. Focus this power into a Beacon of Light filled with Love and Healing energy, and send it to your Sister. Do this, chant the Mahamantra, invoke my name, and with patience and diligence, change will occur.

"Babaji"

From this person to Marge:

Dear Marge,

I could not stop crying when I received this reply. I feel I am no longer alone and painless. I feel whole. I love Babaji and all that has come from him. I love everybody, even my enemies!!! I just love everything when I know that Babaji is around to help us. I am no longer alone.

I would like to share this message/reply with everyone else. I thank Babaji, you and the previous person who posted his reply. Like so, I would like to remain anonymous.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk