March 28, 2024, 06:01:49 PM

Author Topic: Love and Light from Australia  (Read 4148 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Love and Light from Australia
« on: April 26, 2015, 10:27:15 AM »
Love and Light from Australia

I would like to share my thoughts on the "nuggets" for today, number two. You can send them out if you want to.

Just this very day I have been reflecting on the significance of the Trishul, devils pitchfork and Lucifer.

Meditating on the sacred geometry of the Flower of Life Mandala one can see the "Tree of Life" standing clearly within the circle of interlinked spheres. It is a trishul, Lord Shiva's sacred weapon for opening the hearts of His Devotees. It is created out of the sacred geometry of the union of spheres, Spirit and Matter or Shiva and Shakti that join to form Light ( the vesica piscis).

When this light vibrates into the human form that has enough resonance of clear flowing emotion ie; energy in motion, it is felt as Love and Devotion. This is what is happening when Lord Shiva "strikes the heart." The living Tantra of Love is embodied with the consciousness of ONENESS.

When the Devil saw God holding the glowing light he saw Shivas Trishul. The teachings of religion all intend to show us how to use this light to re-experience UNITY. But when the devil aligned with Lucifer and tried to bring this light into the third dimension and "organise it" though the duality consciousness of right and wrong judgement, the CENTRE prong split into two, and the fork became four pronged instead of three. ie: Duality consciousness vs Unity consciousness.

Some time back I had a psychic battle in the astral with a person who had been aligning with Lucifer and trying to influence me. In meditation I stood up to the fear with the power of Love and Light and won the battle. When going to sleep that night I asked that any remaining influence be lifted off me. I had a dream in which I was attacked by a person who was trying to shred me to bits with a table FORK. Their attempt to harm me was useless.

When we stand firmly in the light of unity, evil washes off like water off a ducks back.

To close I share some words that came from Babaji to me this morning.

"Come to me in silence
and you will receive
the depths of the universe
in your thinking, breathing and walking.
Come, you and I are one.
Forget not."

Love and Light
from Australia

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk