April 19, 2024, 03:46:14 PM

Author Topic: June 3, 2000 - Divination  (Read 4317 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 3, 2000 - Divination
« on: April 26, 2015, 10:35:12 AM »
June 3, 2000 - Divination

I was doing a divination thing last night where I randomly open books and use the quotes my eyes fall upon as clues to answer my questions. Bibliomancy I think its called. Anyway, I couldn't really form a specific question was just feeling bad about my life in general. The nearest book was "Giant Steps: Small Changes to Make a Big Difference" by Anthony Robbins. What I opened to was so good I wanted to share it with you, cause I know you talk to all your online friends about all kinds of things and maybe this might help one of them also.

"If you've tried repeatedly to make a positive change yet continually fallen short, chances are that you were attempting to switch to a behavior that was inconsistent with your beliefs about who you are. In order to produce the most profound and rapid improvements in the quality of your life, you must shift, change, or expand your identity.

"For example, rather than merely try to stop a behavior like drinking, you could expand your identity to that of a vitally healthy person dedicated to peak performance. As a natural consequence of this decision, abusing alcohol is something you'd never consider." (page 330)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk