April 18, 2024, 05:01:15 AM

Author Topic: June 3, 2000 - from Nameless  (Read 4378 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 3, 2000 - from Nameless
« on: April 26, 2015, 10:32:47 AM »
June 3, 2000 - from Nameless

Dearest Babaji,

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Please forgive me for being greedy with Your time, but I need advice on a situation. You know what is going on with my son (nameless). (I imagine the entire universe does with all the cacophony I've been causing!) I've tried to practice non-attachment (pretty much unsuccessfully).

The woman who is with him beats him up both mentally and I have cause to believe physically. I truly wish her no harm as she is also a human being who must have been hurt, however, this thing she is doing to (nameless) feels so evil I don't know what to do.

I truly do not want to bother you with problems I should be able to solve myself but this has me stymied. I have learned though that the torment i feel over this has taught me how much more our Divine Mother and Father must grieve for the stupid things us humans do to each other and our selves. I wish i was strong and fierce like Durga.

Please help me to be free from ego and learn how to relieve suffering when I encounter it. What is happening to (nameless) is happening to so many other gentle souls. Please teach us all how to behave correctly and be kind.

Please help
(nameless)

PS: I meant it when i asked You to burn me up. Thank You for Shiva being there when i first woke up today. Help me to always remember You and to know what is correct action. I love You so much .

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
Yours, (nameless)

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I feel your pain. It is difficult to be unable to help a loved one in misery and despair. You must try to observe the situation unconditionally, without judgment. In doing this, a clear message will come from your heart to your son's heart, through the silence of pure observation.

"Babaji"

From this person to Marge:

Dear Marge,

You have my permission to post my letter and reply. I would prefer to be anonymous. There are not the words to express the effect this reply had on me. The main thing I've come to realize is that I should use the silence of pure observation, unconditionally, without judgment in ALL situations. There is so much more I could say but I think this is enough.

Peace,
Om Namah Shivaya
Truth Simplicity Love Service And Living On The Higher Path

p.s. One of the things I Love about japa is it is so Simple! Peace

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk