April 23, 2024, 03:45:51 AM

Author Topic: June 7, 2000 - From Anonymous  (Read 3399 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 7, 2000 - From Anonymous
« on: April 26, 2015, 10:53:19 AM »
June 7, 2000 - From Anonymous

Dear Marge,

Om Namah Shivaya.

After digesting this beautiful answer from Babaji over the last week, I have decided to share Babaji's response with the list, in the event that the WORDS should strike anyone else's heart and be of help and service.

Babaji's Response:

"Blessings:

"I forgive all of your past transgressions. In turn you shall eliminate any deep seated injuries whether real or imagined from your mind as of this moment.

"You must move away from this one sided relationship, but know this, if you stop worrying about relationships, and you stop viewing the present from the past, and live in Truth, Simplicity, and Love, you will attract a beautiful relationship into your life. If it is time to move, then go to a place
that you Love.

"Babaji"

From this person to Marge:

I decided to share this because I know that others have been where I have been (struggling to HEAL from the past). And certainly it is a common human experience to "fall in love" with someone who is not in love with you.

Reading the message was like being immersed in the ocean, feeling the truth of it. I AM SO GRATEFUL. Babaji's words also help so much is because they are so simple and direct, unlike my own verbosity! Another powerful lesson!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk