April 19, 2024, 08:33:09 PM

Author Topic: June 8, 2000 From Marian  (Read 3383 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 8, 2000 From Marian
« on: April 27, 2015, 09:56:49 AM »
June 8, 2000 From Marian

Dear Babaji

As I was working in the store today I felt you very strongly, but then I heard you say, "Marian, I will be in the store today inside of someone you have not seen in a long time, so watch for me."

When I heard this I ran to tell my husband that Babaji was coming today in someone and that I had to watch out for him. As everyone came into the store I kept looking at them, but nothing. My heart was really pounding because I knew you were really coming, but when?

Well Babaji, after a while I was so absorbed in my work that I paid no attention to anyone coming in the door, when all of a sudden I heard "Marian" and I turned and knew it was you.

This was a girlfriend I had not seen in two years. I ran to her and she ran to me and we hugged and hugged. We just couldn't let each other go. I knew it was you and did not know what she was thinking. When we finally parted she said, "Marian I was on the highway and something kept telling me to come and see you, over and over, so I turned the car around and here I am. Tell me what is this all about."

I couldn't tell her right away and went all around the subject until I finally told her about you, Babaji. She then surprised me and said she was reading autobiography of a yogi. Then I told her, and she was so excited and kept hugging me and said "I knew you had something important to tell me. Wow, is this important."

She now also loves you as I do. when she left, she felt wonderful. of course my day was fabulous and everyone kept telling me, you look radiant.

Thank you Babaji for doing this for me. I hear that you always talk to many people but never thought I was important enough for you to do this for me. I love you from deep within my heart and always will.

Just answer my letter and tell me this is true so that i may rejoice over again. I show your messages of love to all I meet and will always speak your name.

Om Namah Shivaya
Marian

Babaji's Response:

"Blessings:

"Yes. This is True.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk