April 17, 2024, 06:34:59 PM

Author Topic: June 8, 2000 - God  (Read 3138 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 8, 2000 - God
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »
June 8, 2000 - God

Dear Babaji

How are you? For me is not a good period but I try to feel the presence of God during the day and knowing that God is with me makes me better. What can I do to really feel His presence? When I dedicate my songs to you do you hear me and do you like it? What can I do to find my higher self? Have I ever met you in another life or dimension?

Love

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings.

"Yes, I can hear you. You have been singing for many lifetimes. In your time of need, you are simply to chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Instantly I will be there for you, always.
"Babaji"

From her boyfriend

Dear Babaji,

It is the first time that I write to you. My girlfriend told me about you and I'd like to ask you for one question: I have a problem with my parents, they are often angry with me because I didn't finish high school and they always say that I'm a bad son that I don't worth, what can I do to make the relationship with my parents better? Will this bad situation last for a long time?"
Love

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Your parents Love you. They know that without an education you will have a difficult time in this world. Consider finishing High School. You have the capacity to do this.

"Babaji"

Marge's Comments:

I found this last one REALLY interesting, as my husband, Angelo, was helping me with some things and I told him about this question. Before Babaji sent the email answer, Angelo gave his idea of what Babaji would say, based on his experience when one of his friends asked this same question of Babaji in 1983. It was identical to Babaji's answer here. Have a great day, filled with blessings!

Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk