April 19, 2024, 05:00:33 PM

Author Topic: June 11, 2000  (Read 3196 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 11, 2000
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:51:40 AM »
June 11, 2000

A good friend who is VERY Christian sent this:

Hi Dear Heart,

I know what it feels like to be rejected by people you are connected with at the very spiritual heart - and this is nothing more than an exercise to cement the bond you have with Babaji, the attachment to no-thing is the only attachment that will free a person. I am so glad that you are willing to withstand the attack because it is a divine service that you do for us all. Time will reveal who all the players are.

Jesus always said "Let those with eyes see and those with ears hear." Also He said that He knows the names of all the sheep in his flock and they know HIS voice.  Here is a quote from John 10:23-30: "And Jesus was walking in the Solomon's Porch in the temple area (as is Baba by being in the flesh and making himself known via email). So the Jews surrounded Him and began asking Him, How long are You going to keep us in doubt and suspense? (The very people who had been studying, living by the Law and AWAITING his arrival) If you really are the Christ, the Messiah, tell us so plainly and openly. Jesus answered them, I have told you so, yet you do not believe ME you do not trust me and rely on Me. The very works that I do by the power of My Father and in My Father's name bear witness concerning Me. They are My credentials and evidence in support of Me. But you do not believe and trust and rely on Me because you do not belong to My fold - you are no sheep of mine. The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages. To all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed. And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand. My Father, Who has given them to Me, is greater and mightier than all else; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are One." Verse 31 says "Again the Jews brought up stones to stone Him."

Can it be any clearer? And through my conflicts, and you sharing yours, and Babaji's enlightenment (all from that great source of our Father) I finally understand what the gift of the higher path is - it does not prevent unpleasantness, sadness, disease, divorce, pain or anything else - not at first at least. Nor does it promise wealth, happiness or anything else.. It only means that you know where to place your attachments, divine discernment, attached to NO-THING. And thereby you experience everything that is of value. The gift of being able to love your enemies, your neighbors with God's divinely channeled love.

You are getting a crash course in advanced spiritual progression. Don't worry - you have already passed.

From Marge:
SO I continue on. I am taking breaks as I see fit. Some mornings I wake up knowing I had better get to the computer and send out replies and then I go back to bed for awhile. I know that my needs are being provided for by Shri Maha Prabhuji, and many of the "distractions" that were present even two weeks ago are now a thing of the past. As "imprisoning' as this task may appear, it is also the ultimate FREEDOM!! Freedom to concentrate on the higher path rather than 'survival issues.' It's great!

My deepest gratitude and humblest attitude for all the love sent our way. I look forward to sharing in the tremendous healing energy that will be generated among all of us during the "Healing Meditation" on Friday/Saturday of this coming week. Please be sure to check out the new front page at www.babaji.net. Our webmaster is just a gem!!! He's also putting finishing touches on the newly-remodeled catalog of Vishwa Gifts to make shopping more pleasant and convenient. SOME of you are ready to wear the "Om Namah Shivaya" bracelet that Babaji designed - check it out in "Jewelry." Do you know it is only two weeks since I first told the Peacenews about the emails? It will be only two weeks Monday that Babaji opened it up so you can send Him emails. Seems a lot longer than that to ME!!! Blessings and Love to all,

Om Namah Shivaya
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk