April 25, 2024, 02:33:44 PM

Author Topic: June 11, 2000 - From Jayanti  (Read 3313 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 11, 2000 - From Jayanti
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:00:23 AM »
June 11, 2000 - From Jayanti

Dear Marge,

Thank you for sending my email to Babaji and his reply onto me. As I have received so much from other reader's letters I would like to share mine if you feel it appropriate. I have edited (deleted some parts) my original letter, if you want to edit any further please do so.

When I wrote to Babaji I was in tears and they kept flowing for a couple of hours. I felt I had received a great healing. Then I went to bed and slept very well. The next morning I awoke feeling absolutely wonderful, filled with peace and joy.

As I had told you, my computer is on its way out and it will cost almost the price of a new one to get it repaired. Having very limited knowledge about computers, especially with all the new technology around today, I was not looking forward to going out to finding a new one. Then my brother phoned and offered me a near new computer at a great price, exactly what I needed. A major problem solved with ease.

When I went online and received Babaji's reply (so fast!) I was jumping with joy at first, then many self doubts came up. After some time of all this inner turmoil, I remembered that after a cleansing there is a space to be filled and if it is not filled with high things like the Mahamantra, than all the old stuff will fill it. I immediately started repeating Om Namah Shivaya and before I had said it five times I felt this beautiful peace filling my being.

An interesting thing is that one of the problems that is happening with the computer is it will not print anything. When I received Babaji's email I hit the print button and it printed it immediately. I tried to print several articles after that and it didn't work!

with Love,
Jayanti

Jayanti to Babaji:

Om Namah Shivaya
Dearest Babaji,

I am sitting at the computer trying to find the words to type and my tears just keep flowing. For so many years I have wanted to speak with you and now I have the opportunity the tears will not stop.

Thank you with all my heart for coming into my life and changing it the way you did. And thank you for finding me again this lifetime.

I am writing for guidance about the path I am following now. For the last year I have been doing a Tibetan meditation, called Tonglen. My guide, David, uses a pendulum to calibrate the levels of karmic sludge in the chakras and accordingly I do Tonglen meditation to cleanse the karmic energy in these chakras. Last year I started getting inner messages to meditate more and more. So in January I closed my business, simplified my life, moved to a little town on the coast and have been focusing more and more on my meditations. Now I am feeling to continue on in 'retreat' for another six months.

At first I thought that after a few months I would have a clear direction as to what to do next, working wise. Instead I feel more so now that it is so important to continue on with my inner work.

Please will you give me guidance with this? Am I doing what is the highest for myself with this?

Thank you again my beloved Babaji, thank you for coming in this way that I can share in this wonderful connection with you.

My pranams to you, Shri Haidakhan Bhole Babaji
Yours in love and service

PS: I do have a couple of more questions, may I write again with them?

Babaji Replies:

"Blessings:

"You now have the ability to combine your inner work with business. So if there is some doubt in your heart listen to it and go back to your business. But if your heart moves you to go on retreat, then do so.

"If you are happy, I am happy. The method and rituals used to reach the High Path are numerous. As long as you are living in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service, use the path that is most comfortable in your heart. I am always with you.

"You may write again. You may chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name for any need.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk