April 24, 2024, 09:38:56 PM

Author Topic: June 11, 2000 - From Maya About Diet  (Read 3195 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 11, 2000 - From Maya About Diet
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »
June 11, 2000 - From Maya About Diet

Dear Babaji,

Here I am again. Three days ago you gave me a diet. To eat only fruit till 22.00 and at 24.00 I can eat a little bit normal food.

So I cook for other people without eating it by my self. That is already a great lesson! Since the diet my consciousness is growing. Consciousness about my body, about my spirit, about life, about the world. This morning I "saw, understand" a lot. I want to share it with You.

First you let me see what the karma is several country's. You started with Europe, with Holland, where I am born (this life). Holland is "open", people of Holland take spiritual stuff easy. They have to spread it out. Italy is very special, people from Italy can transform things what comes out deep from the earth. Afrika, the whole world has to take responsibility for Afrika. Everything what happens there, has something to do with us. All the pain of us and all the sadness of us, is there in Afrika. We have to take care of Afrika. France, has to transform his power, to real power. When people from France accept that they are equal, then there will be a strong light coming out of that country. To shine for this world.

Is that right, Babaji? Then You let me see more of other countries, even what happened when there is a war going on. That all the countries around the place of war has something to do with the war. When the surrounding countries (the people who live there) are in harmony, the war will stop, when there are not in harmony, the war goes on. Is that right, Babaji?

Then I saw, You, Babaji, "sitting" in the Universe. Sending Your vibration in the Universe. It's the vibration of Love and Transformation. Everybody has to choose; Go into Your vibration or don't go. People who doesn't go, they will "die" in some way. People who chose Your vibration they will support You. And by doing this, support the great changes in the world.

The Mantra Om Namaha Shivaya give an enormous power to Your vibration. Is that right, Babaji? Has Your vibration a sound? Is that the sound I heard when I opened my "inner ears?" Is that sound very loud and is it in everything? Like nature, materials things, air, etc? Is it so loud that it is even hard to believe that people don't hear it? Is that right, Babaji?

In love, Maya

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Yes, it is so.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk