April 24, 2024, 08:56:37 PM

Author Topic: June 13, 2000 - Nameless One From Ireland  (Read 3559 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 13, 2000 - Nameless One From Ireland
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:19:46 AM »
June 13, 2000 - Nameless One From Ireland

Om Namah Shivaya Marge,

You may share the answer I received from Babaji with regard to my question on having an intimate relationship versus following the path of the renunciate. Are there any others on the list who have struggled with the role of relationships and attachment on their spiritual path? I'd like to hear that I'm not alone in this one!

I've noticed that there's a common thread running through the answers that I have read. That common theme is the fact that Babaji is ALWAYS there for us, especially when things get tough. All we need do is invoke His name and chant the Mahamantra. (Look what this did for the Tornado!) Knowing I have the love of Babaji with me - gives me the strength to face the obstacles on my path, and the courage to break through them and move on.

What Babaji has affirmed for me, is that I am the only person who can work out what I need to do, but by the help of chanting the Mahamantra, Babaji can inspire me to take the right path. Through tuning into his loving frequency we can feel what is REAL and follow that path. Personally, I feel I may no longer need to send questions to Babaji, as in my mind, He's not just a person sitting at the other end of a computer, waiting for my question to reply to, He's with me ALWAYS. If I have a question I need only invoke His name and chant the Mahamantra. Then leave the question/problem in His hands. His grace and love will solve all problems for the Higher Good. We need to place our TRUST in that, and our TRUST in ourselves, that all the answers we ever need are in our own hearts, with Babaji.

I feel inspired and enlightened, and I have you Marge, and Babaji, and the support of other devotees to thank. I'm not alone, and I don't feel lost anymore. My path is clear, I know I will see the signposts when the time is right for me. I send my love to you all now, and during the healing meditation. Let's feel the LOVE we can generate together and inspire others by the LIGHT of this love.

Nameless one from Ireland

Babaji Responds (question not shown):

"Blessings:

"You are a spiritual being having a human experience and that includes having a relationship.The body is not perfect therefore thoughts of confusion will always emerge. During those times chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Instantly these thoughts will disappear.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk