April 25, 2024, 06:22:16 PM

Author Topic: June 13, 2000 - About Hearing Babaji  (Read 3313 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 13, 2000 - About Hearing Babaji
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »
June 13, 2000 - About Hearing Babaji

Oh, Marge, I don't know what is happening. I went to meditate this morning and Babaji starting telling me this.

"One of the purposes of the Internet is to act as a channel right now between me and my devotees but it is not the ultimate channel. My purpose is to bring that channel into your hearts.

"I don't want you to cling to answers you receive on a piece of paper, I want you to cling to the answers I engrave into your hearts. When you can clearly hear my Voice, then I will be able to answer all questions in all languages at any time wherever you are and whenever you ask. You will arrive at the point where my advice to you will be instantaneous. That is the purpose here.

"My desire is to speak to you all Clearly inside so that you know that you have a Direct channel to me. I do not want anyone of my devotees to be jealous or envious of each other. That is not the way of the Higher Path. To love, share and help each other on this path, that is the true way.

"When you hear me inside I will be whatever you want me to be for you to attain your higher growth. You will hear our conversations inside. One thing is very important to have this happen. You must eliminate all egoic thoughts when you come to me. If you come to me with it, I will deal with it swiftly. I will not tolerate it but I will transform it, for it (Ego) has no place on the Higher Path."

Marge, this is kind of scary. Please forward this to Babaji and make sure it's not MY EGO receiving these messages. All this started happening actually after He tore through one of the veils of MY own EGO. But I know Ego is a subtle thing, and I sure don't want to be on the wrong side of the track. And Babaji, I ask profound forgiveness if I have heard wrongly or if there is anything operating here that should not be. After all it's not even 6:30 am and I'm still half asleep but I thought I heard you say to go and type this before I encounter any distractions and forget some things later. As I say, if I have heard wrongly, I pray that you will correct and forgive me.

In deepest love and devotion,
Devotee

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"You hear me well. Please post this for all to see.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk