March 29, 2024, 09:04:19 AM

Author Topic: Follow Up Question About Request For Healing  (Read 3015 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Follow Up Question About Request For Healing
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:40:39 AM »
Follow Up Question About Request For Healing

(This is a follow-up question and answer to the man who is 73 and asked Babaji to heal his eyesight and hearing.)

Marge I have a further question to my first to Babaji.

Questions to Babaji:

Thank you for responding so quickly to my plea and for letting me know you will always be with me too. I truly DO appreciate this AND the opportunity to speak with you too. I do have three further questions though:

1. You once said (to Leonard Orr I believe) that you could heal all of us in an instant, but what would we learn from this? I can accept that you cannot fully heal this body, (or do not choose to at this time) -- for whatever reason. But you also say the body is impermanent and must be left at some time; yet in his latest book "Breaking the Death Habit" Leonard Orr tells of eight masters he met, who have lived for at least 300 years (some of them taught by you).

According to Leonard, one of them (Goraknath) says that anyone who will do alternate nostril breathing (as he instructs) together with chanting Om Namaha Shivai daily, can generate enough life force energy and cleanse the nadis sufficiently to create body immortality for as long as desired. Is this true?

2. Leonard Orr also gives very specific instructions on how to heal the body and rejuvenate it. Are they valid? I do wish to serve, preferably as a practical example by demonstrating that it IS POSSIBLE to heal, rejuvenate and YOU THEN the body to any desired age appearance (regardless of the physical years on earth).

3. I believe that this is the Service I came to do (and receive chills of confirmation from High Self now as I say it). So beloved Babaji, is this just ego or is it my path?

In everlasting gratitude,
Om Namaha Shivaya

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"The body will wear down. The body will perish. Len is a great teacher. Yes, what he teaches can heal and youth the body. Yes, there are a handful of masters bodies that have lived 300 years, but these bodies too shall perish. What will not wear down, what will not perish, is the YOU that was before your body and the YOU that shall be after your body. Understand?

"I have had many bodies of many forms in many dimensions. Know this. ALL have perished. My message is this ... Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha. (The body is perishable, the word is eternal). Now you can strengthen your body by following his teaching and this will help you to focus on attaching to the real you, the eternal you.

"Babaji"

Further Note Marge:

I am so grateful to Babaji for his edification. You cannot know how much this has "bucked me up" to get on with what I came to do. Blessings to you too for your service and love. Feel free to post this if you wish.

Om Namaha Shivaya

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk