March 28, 2024, 04:44:28 AM

Author Topic: June 24, 2000 - From Zdenko In Croatia  (Read 3114 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 24, 2000 - From Zdenko In Croatia
« on: April 27, 2015, 11:43:13 AM »
June 24, 2000 - From Zdenko In Croatia

Dear Babaji,

My deepest respect to you. I have just read your answer to this 73-year old guy. I am surprised you said you can't heal him. Couldn't you create new eyes and ears for him just as you created your body for yourself? Please don't think my question as if showing ingratitude - I'm aware that there are more important things in life than the body because you have recently helped me remove part of my egoistic attitude and I have witnessed how this reflected on my whole life. But I have actually believed you were GOD, and to GOD, everything is possible. In a previous answer to me you spoke of GOD as someone else. If you are not GOD, then who or what is GOD? Please forgive me if you think that this is only a request for intellectual satisfaction, but we humans are curious about these things.

Om Namah Shivaya,
Zdenko (He requested we use His name) from Croatia

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"The body is imperfect. It shall wear down. It shall perish. Why would you want me to put off the inevitable. This would only cause great despair and misery. You give me a name. Know this, I am no-one. I am no-thing. Such cannot be divided by your Ego.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk