April 23, 2024, 03:13:45 PM

Author Topic: June 30, 2000 - Questions From Young Len Raja (aka Leonard Orr)  (Read 3528 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 30, 2000 - Questions From Young Len Raja (aka Leonard Orr)

Questions from Young Len Raja (aka Leonard Orr):

"Marge, You have my permission to post them. TSL Young Len Raja"

The body is perishable, the word is eternal. Does this mean that the body which is created by the Word is eternal? You once said that it is possible to create a human body directly out of Energy [Spirit] with thought by one million yogas, which I assume means manifesting one million thoughts - each thought in manifestation being a yoga.

What about transfiguration? Is the transfigured body immortal? In other words, does Jesus still have a body somewhere in heaven or the universe? Or is the Bible a fairytale? As well as Vishnu's body, Krishna, Melchizadek, and all the other Scriptures? In other words, do Jesus, Vishnu, Shiva, You, and all of us disappear at the dissolution, in which case, individuality is an illusion anyway and there is nothing to achieve and no one to serve and your word and teachings are also an illusion?

If the word is eternal and the word creates form then if the form is not eternal then the word has no power and is not eternal. Can you separate the word from its manifestation? How long does it take for us to manifest our own Word? How long does it take for us to master our own Words? To even know them?

If individuality is an illusion, then we don't really exist and you are just playing with yourself?

These are my questions for today. for you - Babaji.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"The You that was before the body, and which shall be after the body is the Eternal noumenon, the unconditional Observer. The Eternal Spirit can create a body. The Eternal Spirit can master a body. I have created many bodies. The Transfigured have immortal bodies. But, few will keep a body. Few will master a body. Few will create another body.

"I taught you the techniques of mastering the body through Fire, through Water, through Breath, through Affirmation, through the Mahamantra. Form must change. Change is the Law of the Universe. But I am no thing. I am no one. No thing is changeless, eternal, behind manifestation. No thing is not form. No thing manifests form. Form does not manifest no thing.

"I have come in this body in this period to focus on a darkness that is descending upon this planet. A darkness that creates division. A darkness that allows the corrupt few to control the many. A darkness that dissolves freedoms. A darkness that corrupts the land, sea, and air. A darkness that creates poverty, disease, and war. A darkness where the many have little. A darkness that creates weapons of mass destruction. A darkness that will inevitably lead to misery and despair.

"I have come to focus on the destruction of the Lower Self through Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. I have come to seek Beacons of Light among the devotees so that they may serve as Lighthouses to those who desire to be guided through the sea of darkness.

"I am not here for recognition. I am not a show, not an entertainment. I am only here to serve. I am not here in this body to create ashrams, build ashrams, or manage ashrams. That is the realm of the devotees. I am here to share the Teachings of Truth, Simplicity, Love, and Service. I showed you Infinite Being. I showed you Infinite Intelligence. I showed you Infinite Manifestation. I also showed you the foundation of All in the concept of Truth, Simplicity, and Love. This is the foundation of the ground of Being. This is the foundation of the ground of Intelligence. This is the foundation of the ground of Manifestation. This is my focus, here, now.

"I seek Beacons of Light. I seek to lift the heavy burdens from the Hearts of many of the devotees. If you are happy, I am happy young Len Raja. I am no one. I AM come from no thing. I am speaking to your Heart young Len Raja. Take as much as you need from me. I am only here to give. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk