March 28, 2024, 02:50:55 AM

Author Topic: July 6, 2000 - What Is Truth?  (Read 2815 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 6, 2000 - What Is Truth?
« on: April 28, 2015, 07:48:57 AM »
July 6, 2000 - What Is Truth?

Dear Babaji,

Thank you for your previous answer, it has meant a lot for me. I was so ashamed of myself! These few days I feel a huge block of ego has fallen off of me and everything goes very smoothly. I have one more question. It seems I don't completely understand what Truth is.

I think I understand what Love is: not any feeling, but doing things at the same time knowing we are all one. Then hurting someone else would be like hurting yourself. So you don't do that, but accept and support others.

I think I understand Simplicity, because I can observe my mind constantly arguing, worrying, inventing obstacles, "buts" and "ifs"- so simplicity is just doing the right thing without complicating and thinking too much. But what is Truth? Of course, I have a feeling of Truth. Of course, I know the difference between telling lies and telling the truth. But even here, one can tell the truth in the very moment when he/she knows it will hurt someone-an example of what is called "handling the truth like a sword". I know people who use to do just that; and I must confess there were times I did that. And as a doctor, I sometimes do not tell a patient that he has an incurable disease-like cancer-if I feel he/she can't handle this.

The other day I woke up a woman after operation (I'm an anesthesiologist) - she immediately asked how it went - and I avoided the answer because she was operated on in such a way that she won't be able to have children any more and I wanted that the gynecologist who operated tells her that. Or is the Truth something completely different - like what happened to me after your previous answer - admitting I was wrong and selfish and trying to do better from now on? Please, clear my mind on this.

Om Namah Shivaya
My deepest respect

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Truth can be relative and this is why TRUTH is what comes from your heart. You are living in TRUTH. You are a beacon of Light and Compassion. There is no need for confusion.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk