March 29, 2024, 02:03:11 AM

Author Topic: July 7, 2000 - How Can I Get In Touch With My Inner Self?  (Read 2846 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 7, 2000 - How Can I Get In Touch With My Inner Self?
« on: April 28, 2015, 07:51:44 AM »
July 7, 2000 - How Can I Get In Touch With My Inner Self?

Om Namah Shivaya Thank you again, Babaji. How can I get in touch with my innerself? I continue to meditate everyday clearing my head. I find nothing in that emptiness, but I feel it's the way. Is there a way to be in touch with my inner self or soul. When I meditate, I don't do it just for me, I try to include all humanity, all life. Should I continue this way, should I try to visualize more? Being in touch with my higher self I would not have all these questions unanswered (and I wouldn't bother you this much). Can you help me on this one?

Om Kriya Babaji Namah Aum
Om Namah Shivaya
Thank you Babaji

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"If you have found nothing in that emptiness then you have found your inner self. If you have found the unconditional Observer then you have found your inner self. Live in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk