March 29, 2024, 02:52:45 AM

Author Topic: July 7, 2000 - Help Me Understand More And Leave My Fear Behind  (Read 2745 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 7, 2000 - Help Me Understand More And Leave My Fear Behind

Om Namah Shivaya

Thank you again Babaji for your help, I appreciate a lot. I begin to see what you mean by being an observer (not only during meditation but always), I can learn a lot more about myself and others. There's something I wanted to ask. When I was a kid, I was hearing kind of voices, not really voices but strange sounds and it felt really weird so I tried to run as far as possible from this because nobody would understand (including me). Then it came back a couple of months ago during a meditation but this time I didn't fight it, instead I accepted it as a gift and it left by itself. And two weeks ago, when I was listening to a speech by you (at Babaji.net) this feeling came again but this time it was different, it went to a new level, I felt in peace, I didn't stay long this way but it felt really good.

Before this, I was taught that it was kind of an evil force or something (because in some books they say that when you begin to purify your body, you also bring attention of evil force on you) but the last time during your conference and especially during the chants of Om Kriya Babaji Namah Aum, I thought that it couldn't be evil force because I was with you and it went to a new level. So could you tell me what those sounds and weird feelings are? (It would help me understand more and leave my fear behind.)

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"These are the sounds of Truth, Simplicity, and Love. These are the feelings of Truth,Simplicity,and Love.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk