April 23, 2024, 11:12:14 AM

Author Topic: July 11, 2000 - From Sweden  (Read 3168 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 11, 2000 - From Sweden
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:01:21 AM »
July 11, 2000 - From Sweden

Hello Babaji, and blessings,

The first reason I have to write to you about is to ask for a name in Hindi, as you have given for example Haregovinda his. Mostly out of curiosity, but still.

Secondly, uhm, is to simply mail to you to deepen the contact between us as I think almost all the time that it could be stronger in the everyday. Maybe sending the money to Marge will help the exchange of energy. Please bless my efforts to stand better for my word and keeping all things I promise.

Please bless my struggle with my mind. Was/am I really possessed by something attached from the dark ones in my coming homecity, or was/is it my imagination (lower self)? A cunning woman has promised to help me by distance in the excorsism-play, and I don't know how to relate to the fact that I have asked her for help as you should really have all the answers I need. It's just that my face still got distorted even if I chanted the mahamantra. Do you have any suggestions for my situation right now other than chanting and sitting in front of the altar? Don't I really need anything else to be myself again?

I will move back to my former city in a month. I ask of you to show me the right way to live as I move back there as it didn't succeed so good last time. Please bless the moving there, living there, and the friends I will be with there.

My plan is to first do an inventory of my things, keeping it simple and neat in the apartment. It is on a good spot of the city, on a hill, so the energy from the altar I will build to You, the Divine Mother and the Creator Energy will radiate goodly to all directions on many people. I will also try to find some simple job, and going a course in massaging. Please bless this.

I also ask you to help in finding my partner for life as I almost have forgotten how it feels to be near someone. And lastly, it would be interesting if you gave some comment on the fact that people even joked with me (not in a bad way of course) a bit when I was in the ashram in Sweden and told them about you writing and answering e-mails. It's a bit weird when I'm the only one here reading your new messages.

Is it okay to write to you even if I don't have anything grave serious to ask? Thank you Babaji. I today in the woods had a realization that the only "static" in my nowadays quite chaotic life has been you, even if I have been tripping enough to almost forget you and the chanting, You still send the life giving warm energy through the altar when I go to bed. Thank you. Please help me in reducing the distance between us and building on our relationship.

Blessings and Hugs
from Sweden

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Any time this darkness emerges you need only chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name. Nothing else is required. Understand? The move will be beneficial. The location is wonderful. You will do well this time. You have a healing gift. See if you can focus on that for your career and service. Do not worry about what others say. Do what is in your Heart. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk