April 20, 2024, 06:21:47 AM

Author Topic: July 12, 2000 - What Is The Great Revolution Really About?  (Read 3060 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 12, 2000 - What Is The Great Revolution Really About?
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:04:37 AM »
July 12, 2000 - What Is The Great Revolution Really About?

Dear Babaji - Om Namaha Shivai

First I would like to thank you for all the blessings I have received from you in this life and before!! and for always internally challenging me. I feel I have along way to go still!!

I want to ask about the Mahakranti. I may have misunderstood but I'm getting the impression that only those that are seeking spiritual purification will be 'saved'? Doesn't your love extend to everyone? And what about the people who are doing actions in their life that are compassionate and who don't identify as being on a spiritual path?

Sometimes it seems to me that those who don't identify as being spiritual are doing more for people than those that do? What is the great revolution really about? What about all the people who are too poor to have access to the Internet? Some people who identify themselves as seeking the higher self suggest that we shouldn't work with people who are angry and hurt because we get drawn into their darkness, but that doesn't seem fair to me. Don't these people need our help the most?

Thanks and with love Bhole baba Ki Jai
Yours in service

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"My Love extends to everyone. In the not too distant future, even the poor will have access to this technology. We are building an infrastructure that will reach every human on this planet. Now, fair is relative. You and a friend are on a picnic. It rains and you say "not fair". But the farmer caught in a drought praying for rain says "now that's fair" when the rain comes. The ego judges fair or not fair. The Higher Self is the unconditional Observer.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk