April 23, 2024, 10:21:10 PM

Author Topic: July 21, 2000 - I Am Trying To Love Myself But ...  (Read 3301 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 21, 2000 - I Am Trying To Love Myself But ...
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:06:04 AM »
July 21, 2000 - I Am Trying To Love Myself But ...

Dear Babaji,

I am trying so hard to love myself. But feelings of self-hatred and self condemnation keep coming up. I also keep slipping back into thinking that I am unimportant. Is there anything I need to do besides chant the mahamantra? What do I need to do to heal completely from my past? I find it hard to forgive my parents. Is there something I can do to help myself forgive them? Also, how do I find someone to watch my little child so I can work? Should she stay with ______? Thank you infinitely for always being there for me and for the world.

I love you always,

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"I accept you as you are. Now you must also do this. You are a mother. What else can be more important? To heal yourself of the past accept the fact that the past is dead. The past only exists in your mind as incomplete thoughts that emerge and disappear like dancing chemicals. Observe these thoughts and see how they never are the same. Coming and going. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk