April 24, 2024, 06:59:41 PM

Author Topic: July 22, 2000 - From R  (Read 3236 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 22, 2000 - From R
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »
July 22, 2000 - From R

Bhole Baba Ki Jai!

Since the Experience You Blessed me with in my early twentys, I find it very difficult to take the world, and achievement in the world, seriously. After experiencing unitary consciousness with all that is, I feel like someone reading a murder mystery who already found out how it ends: you want to finish the book, but what's the point really? How can I get all excited about what I know is illusion? I use to be able to motivate myself with compassion for other people; ie, I would want to "help" them. But now, I no longer feel that even that is necessary - everyone will "get it" sooner or later, whether I "help" them or not. It is inevitable. And yet, I do not "live" in the space of that Experience continuously, and it seems that I should-- I mean, I think that is the actual goal of this whole leela called The Universe, isn't it? So it seems like there is more for me to do, or learn, or something - but what? How do I use ordinary day to day existence to eliminate ordinary day to day existence? How do I use Maya to eliminate Maya?

Truth, Love,Simplicity,
R

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"You are a spiritual being having a human experience. A walk in the woods. A look at the sunrise. A conversation with a friend. The smell of a flower. Helping another sentient being to breath easier. Being a beacon of Light to help others out of the darkness. You see. You are here to experience Maya not eliminate it. Experience it unconditionally. Observe it unconditionally. Focus on the present not on how the book ends but experience each page fully. Be of Service. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

PS:  To whom it may concern, I don't know if this internet Babaji is the real Babaji or not, but his answer went right to the heart of my question. I am impressed.
R

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk