April 26, 2024, 02:40:47 AM

Author Topic: July 28, 2000 - Will I Receive Shaktipat On My Journey?  (Read 3378 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
July 28, 2000 - Will I Receive Shaktipat On My Journey?
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »
July 28, 2000 - Will I Receive Shaktipat On My Journey?

Dear Babaji,

Thank You so much for allowing us to communicate with you in such a direct way. I have been thinking much about the Real and trying to understand. I understand that all that is born must die and this includes relationships between people as well as physical form. In my life the closest I have come to Real is the Love I have for my children and grandchildren.(I hope some day to have the capacity to feel the same toward All sentient beings). Am I on the right track? Is Love the Real?

I have been reading a book written by Swami Muktananda that has been much help for me in understanding Mantra and Meditation. In this book He speaks of the importance of Shaktipat. Will I receive this on my journey? Should I be concerned about it? My last question is rather mundane and I hesitate to even mention it, but the problem is distracting and I would like to be free of it. I realize that compared to most people in the world I live in luxury- my water is clean, I have enough to eat and a home to live in. I do not care about modern conveniences such as electricity and hot running water but because of the society I live in paying rent and bills is necessary. I try to live as simply as I can but it seems I am always behind and in debt. Is there something I can do to improve this situation? Please forgive me for mentioning such a materialistic problem. My other 2 questions are the important ones.

Thank You for Being.

Yours,
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"You are on the right track. You are a beacon of Light. Do the best you can with your finances. Live comfortable but as simple as you can

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk