April 19, 2024, 11:00:39 PM

Author Topic: August 2, 2000 - From J: Crisis  (Read 3532 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
August 2, 2000 - From J: Crisis
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
August 2, 2000 - From J: Crisis

Dear Baba,

I'm in a crisis and need your guidance to help me move through this undivided. ( also for any others who might feel the same) At work today my employer asked me to mop the floor using pesticide. This was terrible for me because one of my spiritual goals now is to achieve absolute harmlessness. I do not want to harm the creatures or the earth by using chemicals. Baba, I'm sure You know that I pray even for the misquitos that I slap away. I've been able to bear living in society by simply observing as You teach. Even helping to cook and to wash the dishes of meat eaters, because this is serving, but the truth is I can't bare the suffering of the animals. I cry for them.

We have only to cut our finger to know experience a small part of the pain they suffer. I felt sickened to use that chemical. I suffer for the creatures. I observe and I pray. By Your grace I've been able to manage. But as the heart opens at times what I observe makes me want to jump out of the body. It's one thing to observe and another to be pulled into participating when it's against our principles. In a case like this what should one do? Should I refuse and stand on principle or should I go along with it? Other? I otherwise have a good relationship with the people I work with. I do not want to upset the balance because I'm upset.

Humbly grateful for Your answer. I bless You and pray for You to be well in that body. I pray for all life, all Divine and all that is everywhere.

Yours,
J

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Mop the floor.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk