March 28, 2024, 01:57:08 AM

Author Topic: December 9, 1998 Continues  (Read 4340 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
December 9, 1998 Continues
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:33:44 AM »
December 9, 1998 Continues

Dear Babaji,Where are you? Is this a message I am to give to others on the email list, the newsletter, etc.? When are you coming to visit? Thanks for your prompt reply.

Om Namah Shivaya
Love
Marge

December 9, later ...

Dear Babaji

Please send me something that tells me you are who you say you are, without question. Why did you not say 'Om Namah Shivaya' in your email?

"ommmmmmmm

"Marge"

December 9, 1998, 9 p.m. - Babaji Responds

"Everything is possible through the repetition of my mantra. You know this. I have told you that it is more powerful than the atomic bomb. Why do you question it. You ask when I am coming and I say I am here already. I have never left. Only when you forget me am I gone. I am Bhole Baba. I am nobody and nothing. I am only like a mirror in which you can see yourself. I am like fire. Don't keep too far away or you will not get the warmth. Remember when you tested positive for sugar in the blood and how the next test was negative. You chanted Om Namah Shivaya. You called out my name. I was there as I am here.

"Shri Babaji"

Note: Now this caught my attention, as the last time I was in India (fall of 1995) I had a blood test that was indicating I could be diabetic. By the end of the trip, I was re-tested (after going through Hairakhan and Navaratri, praying so hard I could hardly believe it!!) and everything was fine. He is correct here -- I chanted Om Namah Shivaya and I called out Babaji's Name, in my heart and no one else knew that. This is when I started to think about that it could possibly be Him-- how would anyone else know this?

Then my mind started working on the fact that any time I have "met up" with Babaji, it resulted in an assignment. In 1982, the assignment was to build an ashram here on this land, and I took it seriously. In fact, I had made up my mind that I would follow that assignment, given in Babaji's own voice, when I visited Him, until He gave me a new assignment (and that, too, would have to be a 'physical contact,' not a dream or vision or channeling).

I don't trust that stuff enough to do an assignment I would receive in that way. Of course He KNEW that about me. For me, email is very "physical". Someone is sitting somewhere TYPING, after all! Even though it is impossible to TRACE where a person is, there IS a PERSON typing and sending--SOMEWHERE!!! As I see it. I didn't feel like I was "special." No time for that-- I felt like there was some assignment coming up and I wanted to know what it was.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:32:25 AM by KarmaYoga »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk