March 28, 2024, 07:50:56 AM

Author Topic: December 10, 1998  (Read 4408 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
December 10, 1998
« on: April 28, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »
December 10, 1998

Dear Shri Babaji,

Thank you for the answer to my questions. I also would like to know if I can share your emails with any other interested and sincere devotees who are wanting more contact with you. Do you want their email addresses? Or do you prefer I make the emails "public" through the website or our newsletter? I want your permission before I start sharing. I really want your guidance about this so I do what is best for all concerned. Also, when you have time please let me know if I am still on the same assignment you gave me in 1982, or if that is changed. I have a son now, and I must devote a lot of time to him ....  you know the story, but I want to know from you what is the best for me to do in the daily life. I'm preparing for the Maha Kranti as I am inspired to do; if there is more, please tell me directly. The subtleties are hard for me to discern sometimes.

Om Namah Shivaya
pranams to Shri Maha Prabhuji
Marge

Note that I didn't say 'Pranams to YOU' because I wanted to be sure my pranams only go to SHRI MAHA PRABHUJI ... still feeling VERY cautious and a little shook up, you know what I mean? No one to talk to about this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk