March 29, 2024, 02:18:47 AM

Author Topic: June 1, 2000 - Donations  (Read 4287 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 1, 2000 - Donations
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »
June 1, 2000 - Donations

Hi Friends!

These are two messages sent to me by Babaji today. The first is in regard to yesterday's request for donations.

"Blessings:

"Babaji is free. I am always here for you, for free. no charge. My blessings are free. Miracle healings are free. Jesus is free. Buddha is free. The church is not free. The temple is not free. The Ashram is not free. Food is not free. Shelter is not free. Clothing is not free. To complain about donating some service or a small amount of money to the ashram is a message to yourself that the Lower Self prevails. Know this, the Low Path will only lead to misery and despair.

"Babaji"

Then He sent this one this evening:

"Blessings:

"One day long ago in HEAVEN, the DEVIL saw God holding a glowing light in HIS hand. 'What's that you have there in your hand,' says the DEVIL. GOD replies that it is the TEACHINGS of RELIGION. And the DEVIL says 'Let me go down to earth and organize it for you!' Understand?

"Babaji"

I share these with those of you who have hearts open to hear the words of the Master. Let me know what you get from these teachings we are receiving. I have heard from many who are each feeling the message tailor-made to their particular situation.

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk