March 28, 2024, 11:30:29 AM

Author Topic: June 6, 2000  (Read 3283 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 6, 2000
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:46:19 AM »
June 6, 2000

Hi Friends!

I had asked Babaji a TON of questions here, and as I was writing them, I'd also write the "answers" that were coming into my head ... stuff I hadn't thought about before .... I asked Him how in the WORLD I could learn this new technology when I couldn't go to classes with my duties as Mom. I asked about many things, and here is His reply:

December 15, 1998:

"Ah yes, wonderful ... you have answered your own questions. This is the mark of the higher self. Yes, yes, others will help you with the new technology. Search the Internet. There is much information there to teach you. No need for classes now. Be aware. Be awake to what is going on around you. Don't be asleep. Be an observer for Babaji. Watch everything with diligence. AWAKE NOW. This is my message. Most are asleep all the time. Most are like sheep led to slaughter. Be a light unto yourself. Be strong. Know that I have come to give. Only to give. Are you ready to receive? I give everything. But few ask for the real thing I have come to give.

"The real is not in wealth, not in scholarship, not in power. These are what humans crave. These can never provide mental equanimity. These can never provide what Babaji offers.

"The real is what you are to seek. The real is what you are to know. The real is what you are to own. The rest is maya. Don't be attached to what is not real. Don't worry over that which is not real. Awake to the real. Observe the real. This is my message.

"The road to the real is through the path of Truth, Simplicity and Love. This is what I offer. This is the message. This is the Truth. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

"The real is not complex. The simple truth answers the most complex question. Observe the simple.

"Seek the center. Contemplate the ground of being. The simple created all of this complexity. The simple created maya. Truth, Simplicity and Love. Think about truth. Think about simplicity. Think about Love. Many write about me. Take lovely pictures. Make beautiful music. Few write about Truth, Simplicity and Love. They mention it in passing. They never delve into it. Go into my message. This is the message I have given since the beginning of time and space.

"You want real answers. Here they are - The answer is ... Truth, Simplicity and Love. This is the message I have given to evolved sentient beings. It is the core of all great religions. It is the foundation, the cornerstone, the brick and mortar of the sentient being who has destroyed the lower self.

"Your many questions, your many concerns that you seek answers to. They have answers. Seek them out through Truth, Simplicity and Love. All of the answers to your questions will come when you contemplate my message.

"Yes, you can chant, do japa, do fire and water purification, sing, but you must observe, you must look at, you must be aware of, you must live the message. I have told you this before and I repeat it again. And I will repeat it again and again until space and time cease to be, until Shiva destroys this universe. And I will repeat it again and again with the creation of the next universe.

"Babaji"

At this point, I had acquired the domain name and had found a couple of willing souls to help me start with getting the beginning pages of the website together.

December 16, 1998:

"Babaji is very pleased with the creation of this project. You have taken my message into your heart and you have acted upon it. You have set into motion a great seed which will become a beacon for the transmission of the teachings.

"You will have more time because of this new technology and you will accomplish more in less time and less energy. I know it is important for you to conserve your energy. You have put out the word for help on this project and help is coming.

"Associate with those sentient humans who have an open mind. Do not diminish your energy with those who only take. This can wear out a body, even one that Babaji inhabits. Offer the teachings, share the message, but do not sacrifice yourself. If you intuitively feel that a human is taking your energy, that is you feel tired and drained after interacting, then no longer should you associate with that person."

I asked about "copying" some things from other websites I was looking at to get ideas.

"Start the website from nothing. Create new content. This is Babaji's website. Be professional. Make it look good. Make it accurate. Don't compromise. Use what works in your heart. That is what will work.

"Yes, include information about the hospital, but don't be attached to it or to the other ashrams. Get on with the project and the other ashrams will see what you are doing, and seeing that it comes from your heart, will join with you if they are true devotees.

"I know of the problems of the heart between the ashrams and this is due to the lower nature of the ego. Babaji's website will join devotees on the higher path. You will help each other through the great fire to create a beautiful world on the other side. You will serve and give to each other. You will energize each other so that your bodies become strong and you attain mental equanimity. This is the community that Babaji envisions. Not a community of takers, of selfishness, of egos on the lower path, but a community of servers, of selfless sentient humans living in Truth, Simplicity and Love and joining together to bring humans to a higher path so they may destroy the lower self and move this entire world into the realm of a great beacon that will transmit the teachings throughout the Universe.

"Now about this body. It is unlike the others. Very intelligent but very weak. This body will not last long but shall serve a great purpose. It has enabled me to plant the seed and I hope to experience at least the beginning of this new creation before moving on.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk