April 18, 2024, 11:26:48 PM

Author Topic: June 7, 2000  (Read 3369 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 7, 2000
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:48:12 AM »
June 7, 2000

Hi Friends!
Om Namah Shivaya

Yesterday was a very intense day for me, and I heard the same from many of you. Remember, we have a support team in each other. Don't hesitate to ask for support. Any time we can put ourselves in "observer mode" while emotional or upsetting things are going on around us, we don't have to make the upset grow bigger; just silently chant the mahamantra, invoke Babaji's name, don't add more emotional fuel to the fire. it dissipates faster. I know that Babaji said it better than I am saying it here. I think I already sent you that. Thank you for all the loving support which is being sent here. It is much appreciated.

Love and Blessings,
Marge

"Blessings:

"My message is very simple. Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. I ask for no-thing. I am no-thing. I observe unconditionally, without judgement. I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I am not an amusement, not a show. I seek only to share my message. What humans seek on the Lower Path such as wealth, power, and control is of no interest to me and should be of no interest to those on the High Path for the things of the Lower Path will only lead to misery and despair. Misery and despair is the destination of the Lower Path. Truth, Simplicity, and Love is the destination of the High Path.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk