March 29, 2024, 01:45:20 AM

Author Topic: June 11, 2000  (Read 3205 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
June 11, 2000
« on: April 29, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
June 11, 2000

Hi Friends!

Marge here.  Some of you are wondering about fewer emails the last couple of days. Since Friday morning when Babaji sent the "Healing Meditation" announcement, I had to spend more time with that and couldn't keep up the usual "sharings." There were also many more emails than usual to shuffle back and forth. Today I took the time out to go and get a really great chair with arm rests ... this will be a help to me, as I am probably spending about 5 hours a day minimum, 7 days a week, at this computer.

Am also looking for other ways to keep up this pace. Babaji had talked to me about "compressed time" in the early days; I am experiencing that quite often now. Angelo asked me to request help with installing some siding and some windows, if there is anyone out there with those skills who could come and give service for a few days. He is in charge of the gardens, the temple, the construction, and the maintenance of the ashram. We will also be installing new flooring in the temple soon. It is such a beautiful time of year here. We are eating many fresh veggies from the garden, we are surrounded by blooming flowers, and everything is very lush and green right now! The birds are singing so loud in the mornings, some mornings I have to just close the windows to get any sleep.

Again, thanks to those of you who understand my position here and have been sending various types of support. It is essential to my well-being. I have just about always worked this hard, but usually without the kind of support now shown. All merits go to Babaji on this. When Babaji told me to make these emails public, He said this:

"Blessings:

"BE ALERT.BE AWARE. A firestorm approaches. Some will try to drag you down into the pit of ego, and attempt to do to me what was done two thousand years ago . But know this. Babaji is no-thing, and no-thing cannot tarnish. No-thing cannot rust.  No-thing is everywhere but nowhere to be seen. You will walk through this as the High Path is no match for the ego.
"Babaji"

The other day, the first wave of the "firestorm" began, and I had to spend a whole day formulating a response to some very negative things being said about these emails. I wrote to Babaji and sent the criticisms, with the remark that ""the firestorm has now begun."

He wrote back to me:

"Yes, the firestorm approaches. If your heart is too burdened by all of this then I shall take my leave. You may share ALL of my messages to you if you wish, and I approve of any written commentaries from you. Know that if this burden is too much I am not disappointed, but rather, I am pleased with your unconditional Service."

I wrote back:

I would not THINK of having you stop sending the emails! They are my "lifeline." I am not here to play around with this stuff. I am here to live the teachings! I am just starting to understand them and LOVE your guidance in this form. ....The firestorm is just egos ... how can they possibly NOT feel the teachings in their hearts when they read Your messages? Please send more, as needed. I am here only to serve, unconditionally, from here on out.

Om Namah Shivaya
Love,
Marge

To which He replied:

"AGREED."

I don't think this will be the end of the criticism or negativity directed here. Over the 21 years that I have considered myself a Babaji devotee, I have been trained to do what is right in my heart, with or without the approval of just about everyone. We all eventually have to go beyond like and dislike, beyond approval and disapproval, and especially beyond appearances.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk