April 26, 2024, 12:32:22 PM

Author Topic: June 12, 2000  (Read 3701 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
June 12, 2000
« on: April 29, 2015, 12:06:28 PM »
June 12, 2000

Hi Friends!
Om Namah Shivaya

I want to send you some more of these emails that came to me at the beginning of this story. If you have been following along with the emails entitled "Truth, Simplicity, and Love Letters," you have read that someone wanted to interview Babaji for a magazine, and He sent quite a long explanation about why He was not going to do this. When I sent that explanation to this person, he expressed some anger and some hurt feelings about all of it.

This was Babaji's reply about that:

"Anger comes from the ego not from the real, the higher self. Few understand the teachings, my message. This is why I have come back into this sinking body, to touch the creative spark in you to create my website so that those who think they know me, think they understand me, can truly understand the message of Truth, Simplicity and Love.

"Do not attach to those who are angry. The angry are attached to the ego. Attached to the body. Do not try to change others. Just offer the teachings. Nothing more. You cannot give mental equanimity to another. Even Babaji can't do that.

"Again, this is not an entertainment, a show, or an art exhibit. This is about destroying the lower self and living on the high path. This is about service. This is about living in Truth, Simplicity and Love.

"Do not take the teachings out of context. This is the ego trying to destroy, rip apart, divide the teachings. Be alert to this.

"Those who come to take the teachings out of context, who come in anger, come not in Truth, Simplicity and Love. Remember when some would travel to see me and I would immediately send them home? They came to take the teachings out of context, in anger, not ready for the teachings.

"Now keep the name Babaji.net for the website. I told you there would be many obstacles. I told you that many would come but few would stay. I said that change is difficult but it is the law of nature. There is only change. Everything else is temporary ... maya.

"Babaji"

This was in January, 1999, in the very beginnings of the website. I was expressing to Babaji that I felt like a failure about certain things happening in my personal life, and I was embarrassed about it.

He replied:

"There is no failure if one lives in Truth, Simplicity and Love. Do not feel embarrassed. You have not failed. And you do not know the outcome. Be in the present. Live in the present. That is all one can do. Observe and know that what you see is the wheel of maya moving round and round, always changing, never stopping for a moment. Know this and know that there can be no failure. Know this and understand that your emotions are but dancing chemicals of up and down, on and off, temporary, impermanent.

"Babaji"

I have shared this "dancing chemical" image with a few people, and it always brings a smile of acknowledgement and kind of a sigh of relief to know that our emotions are nothing more than that! Like someone finally made it clear. Let me know what it does for you.

I am working on a written newsletter today, very brief, to people who are not on the peacenews list to mail out this week, trying to alert them to the Healing Meditation, Guru Purnima, and the fact that I am receiving these emails from Babaji, what a task! Imagine trying to express all that and keep it to 2 sheets of paper! Good luck, huh? At this point, I'm the only one here who can do all these things, and many of you are asking me for more emails from Babaji. I visualize the day when I can just tell a staff member ONE of these things to do, and they can do it, or maybe THREE staff members, and they each take a task and do it. There are plenty of tasks for all. Meanwhile, I am getting good practice at visualizing that I have eight arms, like Divine Mother. I baked a rhubarb/mulberry pie today. That was a good change of pace, and mighty tasty too!! Nate has purple hands, feet, and face most of the day these days. We just walk around the farm, munching from tree to tree.

Love and blessings to all,
Your humble servant,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk