March 28, 2024, 04:37:29 AM

Author Topic: July 17, 2000 - Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service  (Read 3428 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
July 17, 2000 - Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service
« on: April 29, 2015, 12:44:42 PM »
July 17, 2000 - Truth, Simplicity, Love, Service

Now I will continue with more of the story about receiving emails from Babaji. In May of 1999, I had sent this speech from the "teachings" book out to the Peacenews group list. 

Here's a Babaji speech from 30 October 1982; Shri Shastriji is speaking for Babaji:

"... Two traits which Shri Babaji dislikes in people are acting like sheep, one blindly running after the other, and deceitfulness or cunningness. Shri Babaji appears in the world to lift people out of such conduct to the highest level of character and to enlighten all mankind."

A couple of days after that, I received this message from Babaji by email:

"Blessings.

"There are those who, like sheep, follow blindly, and there are those like the fox, who lead by deceit and cunning. Both shall live within the confines of the lower self moving from one moment of despair and misery to the next, with empty lives of superficial existence.

"My message is simple: to elevate humans to live in the higher path by practicing Truth, Simplicity and Love. This is the way to happiness. This is the path through the Great Fire. Change is the Law of Nature. I have foretold you of great changes, of the quickening, which engulfs your life and the lives of many. Change will be very difficult for those attached to the unreal, relentlessly spinning around the wheel of Maya.

"Attach to the real, to the higher self. What is the real? Just ask your heart. Change is quickening. And this is just the beginning. Understand? Time and space become very warped in this era causing immense changes. This is the Great Revolution that I have foretold. This is the Great Fire of which I speak.

"Listen to your heart. Lift yourself up from the misery and despair of the lower path. Few of the blind sheep and cunning fox will understand. My message is simple.

"BE ALERT. BE AWARE. TRUST NO ONE AMONG THE SHEEP OR THE FOX. TRUST YOUR HIGHER SELF.TRUST YOUR HEART."

"Babaji.

"I am no thing.
"I am no one
"Om Namah Shivaya
"Blessings."

Now, the astounding thing about this was that I had not sent this "Peacenews" message to Babaji, and He told me He was NOT on the Peacenews list nor staying in the home of someone who was, but that He always knows what is in my heart.

Bhole Baba ki Jai
Om Namah Shivaya
Love and Blessings to all,
Marge

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk