March 19, 2024, 02:15:11 AM

Author Topic: 28 December 1981  (Read 5585 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
28 December 1981
« on: April 18, 2015, 01:37:01 PM »
28 December 1981

"A person who does not do some kind of constructive work is like a dead person. A kingdom is coming very soon. When the new kingdom is established, only the person who does karma (i.e., works) will survive.

"The coming destruction is going to take place in such a manner that only the person who is doing some karma, some work, will survive it. One should not lose courage; one should always be enterprising, trying to do something more than what he is doing.

"A person might argue that when destruction is going to take place, why should I work? Why should I do any karma? But that is not right. One should work to his last breath. Idleness should always be avoided.

"Babaji likes human beings. Humanitarian work should be done by all of us.

"Babaji wishes humans well. A person who follows this and who always keeps humanitarian rules in mind will be loved by everyone and shall survive all this destruction and shall remain happy. One should try to bring these humanitarian ideas to everybody who does not have them.

"What does one mean by humanitarian rules and humanity? Babaji says one should not have any hatred towards anyone; one should try not to let down other people; one should try to help others; one should try to love all.

"In this new kingdom, everyone should be good. Babaji expects all this from you.

"And you should try to preach this to others - to those who are not here. Teach it to others; not only those around you, but in other countries, in the whole world - wherever you go, one should try to put it into practice.

"Babaji thanks you all who have been so courageous as to come here and to do all this work. He thanks you all for that."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk