March 28, 2024, 03:38:18 PM

Author Topic: From R - Where Should I Focus My Efforts  (Read 4127 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
From R - Where Should I Focus My Efforts
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:00 AM »
From R - Where Should I Focus My Efforts

Greetings Salutations and Blessings to Shri Mahaprabhuji

Once again thanks and appreciation for the kindness afforded me and those close to me. I seek guidance and thought to write as well as ask within since a recent correspondence taught me that "the body is imperfect - sometimes guidance does not get through" [not quoted exactly]. I am working on many things at once and find that I am doing many things mediocre and nothing excellent; would like guidance as to what should be focused upon. The goal is to do a good job and generate enough material income for the needs of myself and my family while leaving enough time to develop and enhance my relationship with spirit and devotion. Example, I am moving to a new apartment and will not connect the television there - that should give me some time alone :>) These are the things that I am doing in order of time consumption:

Office [begin by traveling at approx. 8am return to my area approx 7pm] could be likeable work but don't like the many hours of traveling everyday (about 3 - 3.5 hours daily)

Auctions - work at this some during the day mixed in with office time and after coming home, weekends, etc. - like this stuff, can be done only from home

Creating websites, editing websites, online store, HTML for customers, internet promotion for pay - haven't been doing this as much lately as there hasn't been time; pay is very good and this is done at home so there is no traveling and no expenses involved - could get more of this if I try [think so anyway] - enjoy this work

Word processing for attorneys - don't like this but do it very seldom for a few more bucks

Working on an e-book.

May I benefit from your guidance as to where I should focus my efforts in order to have a shorter work day and more time to enjoy my son, family, spiritual and devotional time?

Thank you again for your patience and kindness
Love,
R

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"If you focus on doing what you Love, the rest will follow.

"Babaji"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk