March 29, 2024, 07:25:29 AM

Author Topic: From L - Buzzing WIth Questions  (Read 4093 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From L - Buzzing WIth Questions
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:54:57 AM »
From L - Buzzing WIth Questions

Dear Babaji,
Om Namah Shivay

My mind is buzzing with questions. I have been thinking about Your teachings a lot during the past month. Thinking of new ways to bring Truth Simplicity & Love into my life to be able to 'LIVE' what You say. As yet I have not mastered these seemingly easy instructions, but they have me wondering if they are enough!

As You know there is much going on in the world right now, violences against humanity and much pain etc. Are these instructions enough to heal all of this. Or is this not part of the plan? I'm trying hard to embrace what You are teaching everyone. Is Your message the magic formula that will help heal the world and small-fry like me? If I follow TSL etc is it possible to heal all karmas in this lifetime, in this body?

I have also been thinking about the 'REAL' thing. You have said in the past that You have come to give, but few ask for what You have come to give. Or recently You wrote.' I am only here to give. You need only ask. But ask for the Real. Are you ready to do that? Open your Heart, now, and receive the Real.' What is the 'REAL', and can I have some please!! (hee hee, if only it were that easy!) I used to think I knew what You were trying to give, I thought it was God & enlightenment and spiritual advancement and the like, but now I not so sure. Is that what it's all about, spiritual advancement. I don't know anymore where to aim my arrow: being human? Not being attached? Go for spiritual goals? I know too many questions. However a bit of light shed on any or all of these questions, I hope will help me map out a direction to proceed with living inner goals.

Lots of Love and Thanks.
L

P.S If all you have to do is ask, then go for it, open my heart and help me receive what is Real.

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings,

"You have not mastered Truth, Simplicity, Love, and you ask, is there more, is this enough? Who is asking is there more? All human problems, all scientific problems, are ultimately answered in simplicity. The scientists study long and hard, develop complex equipment, only to realize that the whole Universe can be explained in one simple mathematical equation. But I have given you the translation of this equation. Truth, Simplicity, Love. Study it. Live it. Apply it to the problems of humanity.

Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk