March 28, 2024, 05:28:13 PM

Author Topic: From S - I Do See That Your Teachings Are So Similar ...  (Read 4748 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From S - I Do See That Your Teachings Are So Similar ...
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:59:15 AM »
From S - I Do See That Your Teachings Are So Similar ...

Dear Babaji,

This letter will be different than the others you receive in that I'm not a follower. However, I do see that your teachings are so similar, if not the same as Jesus. Two years ago my life changed. I began to seek God in a big way. A door opened and I walked through. I would like to say I never looked back, but I did.

This is why I write you now. I was brought up in Christianity. The teachings were very fear based and my relationship with God was based on fear. There were several times throughout my life that I would question this belief, but since the teachings also included such things as Satan trying to lead us astray and using the Word of God to deceive us, I was afraid that these new thoughts were from Satan.
It has been a difficult struggle out of my old way of thinking. I have gone through a 'fire' so to speak to bring me to the place I am today. My confusion lies in the figure of Jesus Christ. Why did he die? What was the purpose behind it? Did he choose this or was it the choice of the people? Who is Jesus? Is he any different than you? Is he any different than I? Who are you? Are you another Master at the level of Jesus? Are you Jesus reincarnated? Do you speak with Jesus? Oh Babaji, I am so confused. I pray you have some answers to light my way.

I also feel compelled to ask you this. I woke to these words, "Papa wants you to speak to his ambassador." and then the word "emissary". I feel there is a path before me that is blocked. I pray this block will be shown to me and dissolved. Thank you for your help. I respect the wisdom in the answers you have given others. I believe I have felt your spirit in the wee hours of the night. I feel you know I am writing you now.

Blessing to you.
S

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings,

"I am no one. I am no thing. You need not leave your religion to live in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. You may chant the Mahamantra and call on me at any time for any need. I am always with you.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk