April 20, 2024, 04:55:19 AM

Author Topic: From T - Are We In The Right Place?  (Read 3611 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From T - Are We In The Right Place?
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:16:51 AM »
From T - Are We In The Right Place?

Dear Babaji,

Your presence in my life is my most valued and precious relationship. Thank you for your willingness, patience, firmness and love.

I have not felt very close to your energy through this medium of communication. I do hear you within me and I love your gifts to me. Right now I feeling so in a quandry over my process that I'd appreciate support from as much of You as is available to me.

Thank you for the recent gift of the Light breath meditation. It has been a real boon and I wish more people were willing to be the light they were created to be. How do I get this to more people willing to do it?

K and I feel like we're in the wrong place. Since I went into this healing crisis we have virtually not worked- been able to support ourselves. There appears little support-interest in our work here. We have never been in the financial distress we're in now - despite tons of Sadhana, Japa, Process, Agnihotra and Surrendering.

Please help us out of this Baba. I feel the energy needed for healing my body gets greatly diminished by worry over unpaid bills and whether or not we have enough money for food, water and gas.

Another pressure is my sentiency I often get visited by folks without their bodies. I go into fairly severe reaction response. I get so defended that the pain and shut down renders me unable to move. This is not good.  How can I heal and be of service when I am this sensitive and debilitated?? Please BABA support me out of this.

I deeply honor you for making your energy available to all of us. I have an idea of what a challenge this is. May You be blessed and supported in the high way that you are supporting us and blessing us now.

Om Namah Shivaya,
Bhole Baba Ki Jai
Jai Mahamaya Ki Jai!
In Truth Simplicity and Love , your daughter,
T

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"Invoke my name and allow my healing energy to permeate EVERY cell in your body. Take as much energy as you need from me. Rebuild the immune system with green tea and pure water and learn the use of other antioxidants. When you get these visitations chant the Mahamantra and invoke my name.

"Strengthen yourself and then prepare to move to a location that you Love and which will support you. I will be speaking to your HEART shortly with further details.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk