March 28, 2024, 09:59:12 AM

Author Topic: From KE - How To Totally Surrender  (Read 3496 times)

Dhuni

• PHURO!
  • Administrator
  • Who, me?
    • Babaji's Online Ashram
From KE - How To Totally Surrender
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
From KE - How To Totally Surrender

Dear BABAJI
Shri Shri 1008 Shir Haidakhandi Wale Baba!

Babaji you are all I truly desire. You are the motivation to get up and gather a flower, praise Om Shri Ganapati Namah, Om Shri Kirtimuka Namah, present to you the flower, Om Namah Shivaya, , put sandlewood oil on you through the lingum, Bhasma from Haidakhand on the lingum and tripundra on my humble forehead, incense and read to you the 12 Jyotirlingas, the Abhilasastaka and the Haidiyakhandi Sapta Sati, then 108 Om Namah Shivayas. Then I dedicate light Breath to you.

Again you motivate me in the afternoon to repeat this all again (except reading 12 jyotirlingas) and then I do Agnihotra, dedicating the Light Bridge Attunement to you as well as the Bursting the Body light breath. I meditate listening for anything Om Namah Shivaya I desire to truly be devoted to you. I have done 1250 Mahamrtyanjaya's and 1,000,000 of the Mahamantra. Would it support us to do these again?

It is in my mind constantly (almost) to be here now and not be worrying about no clients, no cash flow, etc. Om Namah Shivaya. Show how to totally surrender to allow you to flow through me 24+ hours a day. It is my desire to be only devoted to you. What else is there?

I read so many ways to get off the wheel through the Puranas (Shiva, Linga and Bagavata) I chose to read them all. What is my next step of highest opportunity?

Your humble devotee
In Truth, Simplicity and Love,
KE
PS: May I continue to send praises through this avenue? May I praise you by sending the Exalted magnificence of Gauri and Shiva? Etc?

Babaji Responds:

"Blessings:

"There must be balance in all things. You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Therefore there must be balance in things spiritual and things of the world such as family, career, and service. I want you to focus on this balance. This is your next step.

"I am always with you whether you are doing ritual or working.

"Babaji"

"Pinda Kacha, Sabda Sacha - The body is perishable, the word is eternal" - Babaji

Visit VishwaGifts.com - Products From A Place Of  Truth, Simplicity, Love & Service

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk