March 18, 2024, 10:02:36 PM

Author Topic: Message to Babaji  (Read 3965 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
Message to Babaji
« on: May 01, 2015, 07:05:40 AM »
Message to Babaji

Namaste Babaji,

First, I wish to thank you for your loving kindness and for the teachings! Shastriji, told me you write book (not by my will - but Babaji's will). Seven years later - I'm attempting to do as such - but am faced with numerous obstacles. I humbly request your blessings and baraka at this time in my life. Through misconceptions that I held about the path, the teachings, and my own resistance - I had lost sight of what is most important thine "GRACE". I recognize that there is no way to "repay" the debt of "LOVE & GRACE" that is continually unconditionally bestowed to me as well as to humanity. I recognize after a great deal of resistance, heartbreak, and loss of almost everything that what is most important and keeps me as well as the rest of humanity functional is thine "GRACE". That this is the real miracle!

So humbly, I request the miracle of your "GRACE" to throw open the doors, heal what hasn't been healed in me, and place order in my life again. I realize that thine will gives each of US what we always and in all ways what we each need as well as desire. BARAKA - GRACE is realizing that living the teachings and allowing thine will to work in our life is our gift back to you. Am I at least a little on track here?

Om Namah Shivaya,
Love
PyariNicole81@

Babaji Responds:

Re: Message to Babaji

You understand well. I am always with you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk