March 18, 2024, 11:04:52 PM

Author Topic: To My Beloved Appa  (Read 4010 times)

Karma Yoga

• Om Namaha Shivaya
  • Administrator
  • Make Someone Smile Today
    • Vishwa Gifts - Supporting Your Spiritual Practices
To My Beloved Appa
« on: May 01, 2015, 07:32:05 AM »
To My Beloved Appa

My beloved Appa

It is so nice that we could contact You in this way. I feel so thrilled & delighted.

Dear Appa i have started a new business since last November on energized water. So far it has not taken off ground. I am feeling a little depressed about it. Please help me Appa in this matter to do service this way by giving good water to people. Bless me Appa.

Another thing is i have not still settled down as a wife. There are still arguments between us but i want to change myself & be a good wife. Bless me & all other wives in this aspect.

Something desperately i want to do is to dance. Will i ever dance? please bless me for this.

My Divine Mother MaShiv Putri attained maha samadhi last month. I feel so lost & lonely without her.

My Pranams at Thy Feet
Your's Daughter
Kaushalya

Babaji Responds:

For Kaushalya

With your business, do the best that you can. Be patient. Be tenacious. Be diligent. Your business is young and in matters of business one must give much time to nurture and build it up.
Your relationship with Husband is the most important thing in your life. Strive to reduce your differences by compromise. Understand? You are a good wife and you will have a long and wonderful marriage.

If it is in your Heart to dance, dance you shall.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk