April 20, 2024, 07:38:16 AM

Author Topic: Prayers Answered  (Read 3429 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Prayers Answered
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:44:45 AM »
Prayers Answered

Beloved Babaji, Maharaj,

A few months ago when Marge wrote to you about my situation, your reply indicated that I should be aware of an opportunity that would make it possible for things to change.

Since that time when there seemed no way out, I have called upon you, chanted the mantra many times daily, read the Sapt Sati and prayed for your grace and blessing. A week ago Thursday, out of the blue, the opportunity presented itself for me to once again work with my passion of matching families with older Russian orphans. I am overwhelmed with the grace of your blessing and with the response to the tv news piece and the newspaper article that came out last week. In the way that's been offered to me I will be a step away from the aspect of international adoption that caused me to stop my involvement for more than 4 years. It couldn't be more perfect.

I thank you from my deepest heart and will pray each day to know and do the Divine will in this work. There are 18 children coming to Phoenix in a couple of weeks and more than 150 families interested in the program, with more than enough willing to commit to these 5-12 year old orphans. It is truly the answer to my prayers.

Bhole Baba Ki Jai! Jai
Maha Maya Ki Jai!

Motu Maie

Babaji Responds:

"To Motu

"It is your compassion for humanity and your devotion to Service that moves Babaji."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk