April 24, 2024, 05:05:40 AM

Author Topic: The Samaj  (Read 3599 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
The Samaj
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:58:05 AM »
The Samaj

Dear Babaji

Can you clarify what the position of the Samaj should be concerning "other" Babajis? (i. e. Babajis not living in Haidakhan or "approved" by Shri Muniraj.)

Victor (Samaj Member since 1989)

Babaji Responds:

"For Victor

"I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I am only here to serve. I am only here to share the Teachings. I am only here to speak with the Beacons of Light, to discuss Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service. I am in a simple body. I do not direct the affairs of any ashram. I am no one. I am no thing. There are many Babajis', there are many stars, there are many dimensions, there are many Universes. But Truth, Simplicity, and Love are the Eternal One from which the many emanate. The Teacher, the body, may come and go, but the core of Truth, the core of Simplicity, and the core of Love are Eternal. They are before existence, they are after existence, they are the cause of existence, they are the cause of the ending of existence. If you are happy with your ashram I am happy. Support it, nurture it, give Service to it, help others through it, build others for easier access if that is within your Heart."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk