April 23, 2024, 11:03:59 AM

Author Topic: I wanted to share, to testify, about the power of doing the Maha Mantra  (Read 3555 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
I wanted to share, to testify, about the power of doing the Maha Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya).

Last night, my village was about to be hit by a tornado. According to its movement on the radar path, it was going to be here and do much destruction. I was reminded how a year ago Babaji saved me and this village from another even bigger tornado. So I put the instructions to work.

I called on Babaji and G-D to help us, to remove the tornado. Then I began to chant the mantra, and in my minds eye, I visualized this village being covered by a protective dome of light, feeling out as far as I could manage. Then, still doing the mantra, I visualized the tornado lifting up off of the ground going back into the clouds and the energy of it dissipating, leaving only beneficial rain. While I was doing this, I was listening to the local radio talk about the reports, both from the weather service and eyewitnesses to the storm.

That tornado behaved very strangely according to the reports I heard on the radio. It basically stood still, never managing to move closer than 7 miles in towards the village for 90 minutes . . . It would bounce back and forth as if hitting some sort of "invisible force field". Then the reports came that the funnel had lifted up out of the ground, but the storm clouds remained standing over the same location as if trying to move
towards the village. Eventually the report came that radar indicated that the severe storm had dissipated into a simple rainstorm.

BHOLE BABA KI JAI!!!!!!!

I am sure that there were many others who were doing some sort of prayers, though of course I will never know for sure. But I feel certain that Babaji heard my call and sent the energy required to hold off that tornado until it could dissolve into something much more innocuous and beneficial!

Thanks for letting me share!

Much love and appreciation
Jane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk