April 25, 2024, 01:56:18 AM

Author Topic: Re: To Jed  (Read 3784 times)

BuddahBoy

• Jai Vishwa!
  • Administrator
  • Truth is One - Paths are Many
    • Vishwa Gifts
Re: To Jed
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:50:54 PM »
Re: To Jed

Dear Babaji,

Thank you very much for your reply. Your advice was and will be very helpful to me.

What about the Dwapara Yuga? In the Holy Science, the book that Sri Yukteswarji said you asked him to write, he calculated that the Kali Yuga ended a few hundred years ago and we are now in the Dwapara Yuga. He wrote, "by calculation it will appear that 1394 years have passed since the time when the Vernal Equinox began to recede from the first point of Aries. Deducting 1200 years (the length of the last Ascending Kali Yuga) from 1394 years, we get 194 to indicate the present year of the world's entrance into the Ascending Dwapara Yuga. "

Yet in Haidakhan, you often said we are presently in the Kali Yuga. Did you tell people this in Haidakhan to inspire them to work harder? I had a feeling in my Heart that this is what you told me this morning . . . that You used that Kali Yuga as metaphor for the darkness people must get out of Now, even though we are actually in the Dwapara Yuga (the next ascending age after the Kali Yuga).

Can you explain this?

Thanks, Baba.

Yours in Truth, Simplicity, Love and Service.

Jed

p. s. How am I doing as a Beacon of Light?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk